Bob and Mitch write a novel!

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Preface (pt. 1)

When I think of a novel, I think of a book with a story or two traversing its pages. When I think of a book with a story or two traversing its pages, though, I do not think of a novel. Instead, I think that traversing pages is a somewhat odd thing for a story (or two) to do. So it appears that the logic of reversable statements will not help us with this novel. With this in mind, I ask you, the reader to join us, the co-authors, in a willing suspension of belief* and enjoy this, what the critics are bound to call a "jolly romp through the electrons of weblogs."



* I am aware that this is not the exact phrase that's usually batted about in English classes, but I think suspending disbelief is passé.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home